Skip to main content Skip to footer

Beltrami County Public Assistance

Child Support

Either parent of a child may apply or qualify for certain support services from the Child Support Unit. Depending on the circumstances associated with the case, there may be fees assessed for collection unless the applicant receives public assistance (Minnesota Family Investment Program, Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care, or Childcare Assistance).

Minnesota Department of Human Services - Child Support Online

Child support agencies and county attorneys do not represent either parent in child support court actions. Rather, they represent the best interests of the child according to the requirements of child support statutes and guidelines. In Minnesota, parents can also use an expedited process to resolve child support matters where they can represent themselves. More information is available at the Minnesota Judicial Branch, Self Help Center.

Additional Resources

Contact Us

Beltrami County Child Support

Phone: 218-333-8300

Toll Free: 1-844-682-1452

FAX: 218-333-8197



8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Mon - Fri

Human Services Interactive Voice Response case and payment information:

*(651)215-5630 (Twin Cities area)

*1-800-657-3512 (outside Twin Cities calling area)

*TTY/TDD users, call the Minnesota Relay Service:

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.