Recorder and Registrar of Titles
The mission of our office is to serve the public with the highest quality of customer service we can offer while protecting, preserving and recording or filing of all documents in a secure manner that is both timely and cost effective.
Responsibilities & Services
The County Recorder/Registrar of Titles is the custodian of all legal records accepted and recorded/filed in Beltrami County pertaining to Real Estate. These records are permanently preserved in an archival quality format and are made accessible to the public.
- Recording deeds, mortgages, satisfactions and approximately 200 types of legal documents.
- Originating Certificates of Title conveying land under Torrens Land System
- Recording military service discharges and issuing certified copies
- Recording of federal and state tax liens
- Recording bankruptcy documents, power of attorney, and farm names.
- Records all official plats