Skip to main content Skip to footer

Natural Resource Management


Balsam Bough Permits
Maple Syrup Permit
Salvage Wood Permits

To speak to a forester regarding specific locations for permits, contact the Natural Resource Management Department at 218-333-4210. Please use this District Map to help staff efficiently direct your call to the appropriate forester.

To view available Salvage Wood Permits, please refer to the map below.

Stay Informed!

Subscribe to our Quarterly Newsletter or other news category you would like notification on.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.