Some townships and cities administer their own zoning ordinances and have their own standards. As of July 1, 2022, these are the cities and townships we are aware of that have additional requirements;
• City of Bemidji – contact the City of Bemidji
• Northern Township – contact Northern Township
• Ten Lake, Sugar Bush, and Frohn Townships – not allowed by the Township
• Turtle River Township - ordinance does not allow short-term rentals in non-shoreland areas
• Bemidji Township – requires a separate Residential Rental Agreement and Permit
Please contact your Township or City to determine if they have additional/different requirements.