Discharge Record

The Beltrami County Veterans Service Office believes that a military discharge record is one of the most important documents a veteran will receive.
The discharge record that pertains to active military service is referred to a DD214. The discharge record pertaining to any National Guard service is referred to as NGB22. If you have a discharge document with an ink signature, we strongly recommend it be recorded.

To obtain State or Federal benefits, to acquire Financial Aid, and for certain employment purposes you may be requested to furnish a copy of your discharge record.
Be sure to locate a copy of your discharge before you are required to furnish a copy. If you cannot locate a copy of your discharge there are a few options to explore: