Social Services - Adult Services

Physically Disabled - Medical Assistance Waiver Services

Services are divided into several programs for elderly and disabled adults and children. Except for the Alternative Care Program, persons must be receiving Medical Assistance. Individuals need to be assessed at risk for skilled nursing facility or other institutional based care (such as hospital.)

Services Available

Alternative Care Grant Program (AC)

Community Alternative Care (CAC)

Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI)

Elderly Waiver (EW)

Brain Injury (BI)


Minnesota Department of Human Services -People with Disabilities